The working process of the diesel engine is the same as that of the petrol engine, and each work cycle also undergoes four strokes, such as gas, compression, working, and exhaust.
The diesel engine in the intake stroke is inhaled pure air. At the end of the compression stroke, the fuel oil is raised to more than 10MPa by the fuel injection pump, and the injector is injected into the cylinder, which is mixed with the compressed high temperature air in a very short time to form a combustible mixture. Because of the high compression ratio of the diesel engine (generally 16-22), As a result of compression at the end of the cylinder air pressure can reach 3.5-4.5mpa, at the same time the temperature up to 750-1000k (and the gasoline engine at this time the mixture pressure will be 0.6-1.2mpa, temperature up to 600-700k), greatly exceeding the ignition temperature of diesel. Therefore, after the injection of diesel into the cylinder, in a very short period of time with the air mixed immediately after the spontaneous combustion. The air pressure in the cylinder rises rapidly to 6-9mpa and the temperature rises to 2000-2500k. Under high-pressure gas, the piston moves downward and drives the crankshaft to rotate to make work, and the exhaust gas is discharged into the atmosphere by the exhaust pipe.
- Characteristics Of Diesel Engine
- The Origin Of The Invention Of Diesel Engine
- The Development Prospect Of Diesel Engine
- Crank Linkage Of Diesel Engine
- Load Characteristics Of Diesel Engine
- Maintenance Of Diesel Engine
- Oil Leakage Treatment Of Diesel Engine
- Main Mechanism Components Of Diesel Engine
- Guide For Diesel Engine Use
- Treatment Method Of Black Smoke In Diesel Engine
- Sanchai Had It's First Sales Meeting After Chin...
- Sanchai Welcomed Shandong Partner To Chongqing ...
- Welcome To Sanchai's Booth In Canton Fair 2018....