Cummins 40kw Diesel Gensets
Diesel Genset SCDG-40 Ø Standard Configuration Engine（Cummins 4BTA3.9-G2） Radiator 50℃ max, fans are driven by belt, with safety guard 24V charge alternator Alternator: single bearing alternator IP23, insulation class H/H Absorber Dry type air filter, fuel filter, oil filter Main...
Diesel Genset SCDG-40
Open Type with Base Fuel Tank
Chongqing Cummins M, N, K series engines, there are inline 6 cylinders, V 12 cylinders, V 16 cylinders and other models. The displacement is 14L, 18.9L, 37.8L, and the like. Advanced technology, reliable performance, long running time, stable operation in various environments, and easy maintenance and maintenance. Its power range is 200KW-1200KW, mainly used in mining, power generation, marine, railcar and petroleum machinery.
Cummins engine structure features
(1) Most of them are equipped with the company's unique PT fuel system (except B and C series).
(2) Both use ω combustion chambers.
(3) The cam followers are all roller type.
(4) Most of the fuel and oil passages are drilled in the cylinder block and cylinder head.
(5) Wet cylinder liner, the cylinder liner is phosphatized.
(6) The crankshaft is forged with alloy steel and the journal is induction hardened.
(7) All pistons have a nickel alloy cast iron setting in the first ring groove to improve the life of the ring groove.