The generator is composed of a stator, a rotor, an end cover, a base and a bearing. The stator is composed of a base, a stator core, a wire winding, and other structural components that fix these parts. The rotor consists of a rotor core (with magnetic 扼. pole winding) slip ring, (also known as a collector ring), a fan and a rotating shaft. The stator and the rotor of the generator are connected by the bearing and the end cover, so that the rotor can rotate in the stator to perform the movement of cutting the magnetic induction line, thereby generating an induced potential, which is led out through the terminal and connected in the loop, thereby generating Current.
Routine maintenance: on the basis of daily maintenance, you can do maintenance once every six months or one year.
1. Carry out a comprehensive inspection of the generator, water, electricity, oil, gas, etc., to confirm whether the unit is normal;
2. The airborne test machine is 5-10 minutes, so that the unit can be fully lubricated; the unit can be judged by listening, watching, smelling, etc.;
3. Replace the air filter, diesel filter, engine oil, oil filter, water filter, oil water separator filter and other consumables;
4. Replace the cooling water tank coolant and water tank treasure;
5. Add battery battery liquid or distilled water;
6. After the maintenance is completed, the unit is inspected again and cleaned and cleaned;
7. The airborne test machine is 5-10 minutes, and the performance parameters of the unit are recorded.
Maintenance plan for long-running generator sets: (such as construction sites, factories with frequent power outages, insufficient transformer load, project testing, places where electricity is not available, etc., generator sets that require frequent or continuous operation)
Related Industry Knowledge
- Overview of generator Sets
- Applicable scope and basic principle of diesel ...
- Periodically check the performance of the gener...
- Characteristics of silent Generator set
- Noise reduction facilities for silent diesel ge...
- Power calibration of Diesel Generator set
- Main uses of generator sets
- Installation requirements for diesel generating...
- Advantages of Diesel Generator sets
- Purchase of diesel Generator set
- Generator set maintenance