In recent years, diesel generator sets have been used more and more on ships. In addition to being a conventional unit providing ship power, it is increasingly used for electric propulsion. Due to its unique advantages, the use of full or semi-electrical propulsion has become a trend for ships of thousands of tons or more, especially for military ship propulsion systems. The diesel engine is mainly used as the prime mover of the onboard generator set. The fuel cooler is important for cooling the diesel engine oil of the diesel engine. The diesel engine cools the fuel through seawater to achieve the performance required by the diesel engine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Overview of generator Sets
- Applicable scope and basic principle of diesel ...
- Periodically check the performance of the gener...
- Characteristics of silent Generator set
- Noise reduction facilities for silent diesel ge...
- Power calibration of Diesel Generator set
- Main uses of generator sets
- Installation requirements for diesel generating...
- Advantages of Diesel Generator sets
- Purchase of diesel Generator set
- The reason why the diesel engine burns the tile
- Marine diesel engine working principle
- What are the main sources of noise pollution fo...
- Generator power has a university question
- Generator basics
- Generator set maintenance