Diesel generator sets are composed of diesel engine and synchronous alternator. The maximum allowable power of the diesel engine is limited by the mechanical load and the thermal load of the part, so it is necessary to stipulate that the maximum power which is allowed to operate continuously is called the calibrated power;
Diesel engine can not exceed the calibrated power use, otherwise it will shorten its service life, and may even cause accidents.
The calibration power of the diesel engine; the calibration power of the diesel engine nameplate is divided into the following four categories;
15min power: The maximum power that the diesel engine is allowed to run 15min. A short period of time may be overloaded operation and require accelerated performance of the calibration power, such as automobiles, motorcycles and other diesel engine calibration power.
1h power: That is, the diesel engine allows continuous operation of 1h maximum effective power. such as wheeled tractors, locomotives, ships and other diesel engine calibration power.
12h power: That is, the diesel engine allows continuous operation of 12h maximum effective power, that is, we often say the rated power. such as power plant units, construction machinery diesel engine calibration power.
Continuous power: The maximum power that the diesel engine allows to operate continuously for a long time.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Overview of generator Sets
- Applicable scope and basic principle of diesel ...
- Periodically check the performance of the gener...
- Characteristics of silent Generator set
- Noise reduction facilities for silent diesel ge...
- Main uses of generator sets
- Installation requirements for diesel generating...
- Advantages of Diesel Generator sets
- Purchase of diesel Generator set
- How to change the oil of diesel generator set c...
- How to deal with common faults of diesel genera...
- The exhaust black smoke of diesel generator
- Diesel engine power shortage causes and solutions
- Generator set daily maintenance
- What components does the generator set consist of?