First, the lubricant is not used seasonally. Different grades of lubricant should be used in different seasons. Some diesel engine burned tiles, which is due to the use of low viscosity lubricants in summer, which can not form oil film on the bearing surface of the bearing pads.
Second, the lubricating oil is not clean. If uncleaned lubricating oil is added to the body, it will block the oil path and cause burnt tiles.
The third is not paying attention to the instrument. When the diesel engine is working normally, the oil pressure should be between (0.15~0.25) MPa, and the idle oil pressure should not be less than 0.5MPa. Many operators rarely pay attention to the oil pressure gauge, and therefore can not find the hidden troubles in time.
The fourth is to add oil to the discomfort. If there is too much oil, it is easy to burn oil when the engine is running, and carbon deposits are formed. If it is too small, the shaft will be burned due to poor lubrication. It is most suitable for the general oil surface to be between the upper and lower scales of the dipstick.
Fifth, long-term overload causes burnt tiles. Due to long-term overload operation, the engine temperature is high, the rotation speed is low, the bearing capacity of the bearing bush is increased, the oil supply of the oil pump is correspondingly reduced, and the viscosity of the oil at the high temperature is lowered, which is more likely to cause burning.
Sixth, the matching clearance between the shaft and the tile does not meet the standard. If the gap is too small, the oil will not easily enter, and the oil film layer will not be formed. If the gap is too large, the oil will be easily lost and the oil film layer will be difficult to form. Therefore, when repairing the assembly, it must be ensured that the bearing clearance is within the standard range.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Overview of generator Sets
- Applicable scope and basic principle of diesel ...
- Periodically check the performance of the gener...
- Characteristics of silent Generator set
- Noise reduction facilities for silent diesel ge...
- Power calibration of Diesel Generator set
- Main uses of generator sets
- Installation requirements for diesel generating...
- Advantages of Diesel Generator sets
- Purchase of diesel Generator set
- Marine diesel engine working principle
- What are the main sources of noise pollution fo...
- Generator power has a university question
- Generator basics
- Generator set maintenance