The generator set is composed of components such as engine, generator, control panel, cooling water tank, coupling, fuel tank, muffler and base.
Uses: As more and more kinds of electrification equipment are used in our lives and work, the power is also used more and more, people are more and more dependent on electricity, generators are widely used, like hospitals, construction sites Generators, residential buildings, shopping malls, banks, stadiums, factories, hotels, schools, stations, terminals, airports, and other places that cannot be powered off require generator sets to be used as backup power and main power.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Overview of generator Sets
- Applicable scope and basic principle of diesel ...
- Periodically check the performance of the gener...
- Characteristics of silent Generator set
- Noise reduction facilities for silent diesel ge...
- Power calibration of Diesel Generator set
- Main uses of generator sets
- Installation requirements for diesel generating...
- Advantages of Diesel Generator sets
- Purchase of diesel Generator set
- Marine diesel generator set
- The reason why the diesel engine burns the tile
- Marine diesel engine working principle
- What are the main sources of noise pollution fo...
- Generator power has a university question
- Generator basics
- Generator set maintenance