Working conditions: When the diesel engine work, the internal crank mechanism directly contact with the high-temperature high-pressure gas, the crankshaft rotational speed is very high, the piston reciprocating movement's line speed is quite big, simultaneously with the combustible mixture gas and the combustion exhaust gas contact, the crank linkage mechanism also receives the chemical corrosion function, and the lubrication difficulty. It can be seen that the working conditions of crank-linkage mechanism are very bad, it should withstand high temperature, high pressure, high speed and chemical corrosion.
Composition: The main parts of crank linkage can be divided into three groups, body group, piston connecting rod Group and crankshaft Flywheel group.
Function: The crank linkage is the engine that realizes the work cycle and completes the energy conversion, which is used to transfer force and change the movement mode. In the work, the crank-link mechanism transforms the reciprocating movement of the piston into the rotary motion of the crankshaft and the external output power, while in the other three journeys, namely the inlet, compression and exhaust stroke, the crankshaft rotating motion is transformed into the reciprocating linear motion of the piston. In general, the crank linkage is the mechanism by which the engine generates and transmits power. It converts the heat emitted by burning the fuel into mechanical energy.
- Characteristics Of Diesel Engine
- The Origin Of The Invention Of Diesel Engine
- The Development Prospect Of Diesel Engine
- Working Principle Of Diesel Engine
- Load Characteristics Of Diesel Engine
- Maintenance Of Diesel Engine
- Oil Leakage Treatment Of Diesel Engine
- Main Mechanism Components Of Diesel Engine
- Guide For Diesel Engine Use
- Treatment Method Of Black Smoke In Diesel Engine
- Sanchai Had It's First Sales Meeting After Chin...
- Sanchai Welcomed Shandong Partner To Chongqing ...
- Welcome To Sanchai's Booth In Canton Fair 2018....
- Sanchai Successfully Attended Canton Fair, Chin...