Diesel engines are widely used in the relative core position of the industry chain. In the past more than 10 years of development, diesel engine production has formed a series of supporting enterprises, many of the diesel engine business more as the role of the total contractor, and some of the diesel engine key components: Crank connecting rod, piston, cylinder sleeve, CAM has been produced by professional companies. Specialized division of labor allows diesel engine manufacturers to focus more on their own advantages, focusing on the design and manufacture of diesel engines.
Diesel engines are mainly used in supporting products, such as high-power high-speed diesel engine mainly supporting heavy vehicles, large buses, construction machinery, ships, generators and so on. Therefore, the development of the diesel engine industry depends to a large extent on the relevant terminal product market situation.
In the field of agricultural diesel engine, the market growth of developing countries will make up for the decline of market in developed countries, the rapid growth of the global population and the upgrading of old equipment have great demand for agricultural machinery, and the global agricultural diesel engine market will grow rapidly. In the field of aero-engines, the engine industry is the core of the aviation industry, the future development prospects are very broad.
- Characteristics Of Diesel Engine
- The Origin Of The Invention Of Diesel Engine
- Working Principle Of Diesel Engine
- Crank Linkage Of Diesel Engine
- Load Characteristics Of Diesel Engine
- Maintenance Of Diesel Engine
- Oil Leakage Treatment Of Diesel Engine
- Main Mechanism Components Of Diesel Engine
- Guide For Diesel Engine Use
- Treatment Method Of Black Smoke In Diesel Engine
- Sanchai Had It's First Sales Meeting After Chin...
- Sanchai Welcomed Shandong Partner To Chongqing ...